365 famsters, 365 days, 365 places - beginning March 1, 2010
YOUR GOAL is to figure out the location of each daily picture!

CONTEST GUIDELINES

1. Be the first to enter the correct location by using the comment function of this blog,
my direct email, or the facebook fan page.
2. Winners and prizes will be announced on the famsterville blog and the facebook fan page within 24 hours.



Monday, February 8, 2010

famsterville fan page

I guess its generational - something in me fights against facebook - even a fan page. My niece, Jodi, and I had a long discussion on this morning's walk about the redundancy of having a blog AND a facebook fan page. She says that facebook people, generally aren't blog people. (I've also heard the same view expressed by my niece-in-law-to-be, Rachel.) I certainly believe them, but I don't like the fact that I've got to promote my famster's in so many places - facebook, blogs, ebay, etsy, twitter, websites, etc. Time taken away from actual creation. It's time to get over my misgivings and move forward.

So - I'm announcing a fan page - tah dah.  Please join if you feel so inclined!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just commenting away today-- while this site is not blocked from district access, facebook is... but I check there more often at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good, good - you DID connect! THANKS for the fabulous spread last night - you're the best superbowl hostess ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME Kyle!! Good for you! I'm totally inspired to do a pot a day now, though I think it's be a bit harder to sell on ebay b/c of the lag time w/ making/firing. Anyway, Good job! By the way, I totally feel the same way about all the online promotion crap we have to do! I need a personal secretary that I can pay in pottery!

    ReplyDelete