365 famsters, 365 days, 365 places - beginning March 1, 2010
YOUR GOAL is to figure out the location of each daily picture!

CONTEST GUIDELINES

1. Be the first to enter the correct location by using the comment function of this blog,
my direct email, or the facebook fan page.
2. Winners and prizes will be announced on the famsterville blog and the facebook fan page within 24 hours.



Thursday, May 27, 2010

A famster named JUANITA

JUANITA has found her man and he's NOT getting away from her!

She's looking for a good home, preferably one with laser-like focus.

Only two days until the big Mast General Store trunk show!
Juanita will be waiting to greet you at the door...

4 comments:

  1. isn't that the laser guy? John P. Laser..heehee, or something like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles Towne at the corner on Main, Across from Falls Park, By Michelin, Starbucks and High Cotton. I like her laser like concentration on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. right! just like i said, the laser guy! ;) DRAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Tina - you've been outdone by my know-it-all sister, Kristi. She's a teacher and LOVES to spread her knowledge to others. But of course, I LOVE that about her :)

    I actually didn't know the guy's name either...but I knew she'd pick up my slack!

    ReplyDelete