365 famsters, 365 days, 365 places - beginning March 1, 2010
YOUR GOAL is to figure out the location of each daily picture!

CONTEST GUIDELINES

1. Be the first to enter the correct location by using the comment function of this blog,
my direct email, or the facebook fan page.
2. Winners and prizes will be announced on the famsterville blog and the facebook fan page within 24 hours.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Twitter Test

So, its been three weeks since I started this little project and I'm surprised by many, many things.  First of all - how quickly folks have spread the word about this daily contest AND secondly how competitive my "followers" are!  I knew you were smart - but I'm realizing that I'm going to have to work much harder and "cleverer" to keep your interest.  You're challenging me - and that's exactly what I was hoping for!  I'm working out the kinks and have a TON to learn about blogging, tweeting, and facebooking.

Tonight I'm attempting a post that will automatically go to the famsterville fan page on facebook AND twitter.  So lets see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment